Sunday, August 22, 2010

The begining

Well the best place to start is at the begining. At the start of the year I decided I would live fear free. I for years have let fear control my life, and I was done living like that. So I did the scariest thing I could think of. I forgave. Not only myself, but others aswell, including my biological father. After a church service @ North Point Church about biblical people having real Faith and chasing their fears I got a tattoo that reads Real Faith Chases Lions. Since that day I have not only been trying not to live in fear but also 'chasing' my fears (lions). I have verbally expressed forgiveness to Mark. Now I want to play out my fearlessness by doing things I normally would only dream about having the guts to do. My friends Erica, Tiffany and myself are starting our 'bucket list' so to speak. Except this isn't any ordinary list. This list is the 'Things that make me wanna crap my pants' list. Yes you read that right! We will even have a poop-o-meter. And to top it all off I will blog about everything! I can't wait to get started! So.... Put on some clean undies, grab a hold of your seat, this might be a bumpy ride!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment