Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Okay... Bye!

By reading my past posts you may have noticed that I have faced some disagreeable moments. Those moments were due to the actions of one. I will not go into details or name anyone. That sort of callousness does not suit me.

Although I have no problem in saying the following
1.) I no longer wish to witness a deplorable 'sense of humor'.

2.) Nor do I want to witness miserable excuses about how everyone but yourself is to blame for your hatred.

We all have control of our own actions. I in control of mine, and you in control of yours.

Annie Dillard is quoted by Francis Chan as saying "How we live our days is ... how we live our lives."

I am not proud of all of my days, but that is how we learn and grow. I can honestly say (though I am not perfect by any means of the word) that I am not wholly dissatisfied with my life thus far.

With all of that said, good bye. Good bye to those who feed anger and hate but starve love and kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment