Thursday, January 6, 2011

Settling in.

Well I took the previously mentioned step. Although it has been slow going, I feel like I might be starting to settle in. I am now a loan coordinator, instead of a teller. There already has been some challenges. Going from something one knows fairly well to something unknown can be and often times is quite overwhelming. This is only the start though and there is much to be learned. Which means a lot more obstacles to overcome. So, I am far from really being settled into this new job. But I feel very confidant in my Lord carrying me through it all! God works in some pretty amazing ways, as I am not the only one in my life going through this type of transition. Which means we get to share in the stress and joys together.



 Along with changes at work (with this being the new year and all) I want to make some other change in my life.

One; becoming free of debt.  I don't want to waste one second of my life worrying about money. I understand things in life happen from time to time, but why choose to sit back and not plan for the future?

The second; is to be  better about sending
birthday cards. This one might seem kinda silly, but I want to make sure the people in my life know that they are important to me.


The third being; more healthy. I'm not going to say I will loose weight or diet. However, I would like to be able to say I do what I can to stay healthy.


 All of that being said, most importantly I want God to be at the center of my life at all times. Its always good to have goals, and to achieve those goals; but what's the use in attaining anything if God is not your ultimate focus? Thus far I can not think of one single moment in my life or anything I have ever done that was worth doing when God wasn't at the fore front.

No comments:

Post a Comment